INFORMATION SERVICES GROUP, INC.
1 WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect the following personal information:
- any information provided by you when you register on the Homepage, post on the Blog or when you subscribe to a newsletter or any other online service offered by us, such as your contact details;
- any information provided by you for the purposes of effecting a transaction via the Homepage, including credit/debit card numbers, expiry dates and billing addresses;
- any information provided by you when making an online application for employment with Information Services Group, Inc. or its affiliated companies, such as your employment history;
- any other information that you choose to disclose to us from time to time;
2 HOW DO WE STORE AND MAINTAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We are committed to protecting the personal information we collect. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, we have a variety of physical and managerial procedures in place.
Where appropriate we use Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") encryption when collecting or transferring certain data. SSL encryption is designed to make the information unreadable by anyone but us. This security measure is working when you see either the symbol of an unbroken key or closed lock (depending on your browser) at the bottom of your browser window. However, we cannot ensure or otherwise warrant the security of any information you provide us with or which we collect through your use of the Websites. You therefore use the Websites at your own risk.
It may be necessary for us to maintain personal information for a number of years. If that information is no longer required, we shall destroy all records of it securely.
3 HOW DO WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We may collect your personal information for the following purposes:
- registering a user account in your name;
- dealing with your enquiries;
- building a marketing profile;
- contacting you about services and products which may be of interest to you;
- maintaining our accounts and records, including employment and employment application records;
- where you submit an employment application online, assessing your suitability for employment; and
4 DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will only share your personal information with:
- future owners of the Websites; and
- persons to whom we are required by law or a competent regulatory authority to provide your personal information.
The Blog uses plug-ins from third party platforms e.g. the 'Tweet' function. Depending on your activity and whether you choose to exercise such functions, information about your visits to the Blog may be shared with third party platform operators. Further, if you use the Blog while still logged in to your third party platform account, information relating to your activity on the Blog may be collected by the third party platform operator even if a Blog function is not exercised. We are not responsible for, and do not accept any liability for, losses or liabilities arising out of or in connection with third party platforms. Your use of third party platforms is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party platform operators.
Cookies are small text files that save and retrieve information about your visits to websites. The cookies we use identify you merely as a number. If you visit the Websites, cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can provide you with the best service possible.
- save you from re-entering information or repeating functions on the Websites that you have previously provided or completed;
- track online traffic flows and preferences;
- analyze profiles of visitors;
- assess how to make the Websites more user-friendly;
- supply information from cookies to measurement and research companies to analyse and report back on how the Websites could be improved.
Most browsers allow you to turn off the cookie function. Note, however, that this may restrict the use of some parts of the Websites. You can find out more about the way cookies work and how to turn off the cookie function atwww.cookiecentral.com and www.allaboutcookies.org.
7 ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND COMPLAINTS
You have the right to review, correct and amend your personal information.
You are responsible for providing us with accurate and complete personal information and should contact us if information in our possession requires amendment. Please note that, where permitted, we may charge a nominal fee for fulfilling access requests and that we reserve the right to refuse unreasonable requests.
Please direct questions concerning our privacy practices to privacy@ISG-One.com. Alternatively, you may mail enquiries or requests to:
Chief Privacy Officer
25025 N. I 45
The Woodlands, TX 77380
If you wish to make a complaint about how we have handled your personal information, you should provide a written complaint to the Chief Privacy Officer (contact details are above). We will then determine what (if any) action should be taken to resolve the complaint, and we will respond to your complaint within 30 days.
8 PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
The Websites are intended to be used by persons aged 18 and older. We do not seek to collect information about persons under the age of 18.
No information should be submitted to or posted on the Websites by persons younger than 18 years of age. If such a person submits personal information via the Websites, we shall delete that information as soon as we are made aware of their age and thereafter shall not use it for any purpose whatsoever.
9 JURISDICTION & APPLICABLE LAW
10 CHANGES TO OUR POLICY